Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Social History

I wonder how much of an effect this journal has on Stan? I mean, How much of a problem did his absence and denial of myself cause me? How much damage did his little rumor milling tactics cause? The guy I texted last week said over the phone that he "heard all sorts of stories" about "Stanley". So what gives?

Is the Bartley/Drummond Sphere really that fucked up freestyle?

I remember my ex girlfriend (Kathryn Angela Davis kdavis@khqa) saying that "mark and carol have a perfect relationship. He's gay and she doesn't want sex due to the rape. He goes to Chicago to see his boyfriend on weekends." 

That was too much to handle all at once! I thought Carol Sowers was pretty happening. Always loved her on and off camera. I spoke to her a few times when I went out to KHQA when Kathryn and I were "together". She didn't deserve that. As far as judge Mark Drummond goes, I've never met him. So I wouldn't know a thing about him personally other that what Kathryn told me. That's one of the reasons that I believe nothing that I hear and only half of what I see. That's how I live.

Even though The truth as I know it IS all hearsay (according to judge Mays, everything is hearsay which was acceptable in Kathryn's OP request for a rubber stamp). That's all I have to work with a far as my dad and his wife go. I've given these ASS SPELUNKERS plenty of opportunities to come forward.

They can consider this a Multi-Generational feud from now on and I'll see to it personally that all of his decedents and their descendents as well know what the deal is and what happened. 

Nobody ever accused Ol' Stanley of ever doing the "Right Thing"...


siteop@facebook.com