Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sondra unfriends me from facebook

Well, that went well I guess. All I did was ask her to answer some questions. The one's that are listed here. But it was strange that when I called the number on her Facebook page, some older mans voice was on the voice mail box. It led me to believe that Sondra's account was compromised or that it was fake. They guy called me back after I left voice mail and asked me what business i had with Sondra. I told him that I knew that she had talked to my mother in the past, and I wanted to get some answers from her. The answers were were limited when I spoke with here at the shop (which was to be expected). But I really liked talking to her. She seemed nice and I thought I could just hear it straight from the horses mouth. But there are other ways I can go about finding out, and that I did give her a chance to tell me everything. 

I do recall her stating that she divorced my dad because she "could never get him to admit to it" back then. That's not the way I would have handled him.  If I were her, I would have nut checked him for being an asshole. I would have stood up in the face of they problem that I helped generate and took responsibility as well as holding on to my dignity long before then.  But you know, It does make a difference around here. Everyone is superficial and afraid that they may do or say the wrong thing in front of their peers. It's totally ll about appearances.

 I remember my mom talking on the phone to sandy way back in the early eighties. I remember it like it was yesterday.I asked her who it was and she said "that it was your dad's wife... sandy".

Additionally. Not keeping your pants up is a real problem for some men (and women). Especially these days. You have to really question who was at fault. The man (any man) who is a total ass, or the woman (any woman) that apparently couldn't keep him (or her) in bed.

I'm also wondering why he divorced his 2nd wife. As a pilot my self, I have access to other people at the airfield. A lineman told me that his wife left him for another woman. I wonder if that's what caused it? or if she found out about me. But I think that DD remembers the e-mail that I sent her, as I have her reply to it as well... Hell, Who knows?